Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Creation Inspiration

When choosing Bible curriculum, I have my favorite company that I love to use. Group Publishing is hands-on, out of the box, fun, experiencal, and I have taught Sunday School with it for four years. But, I had never used it at home because it didn't seem very economical to purchase curriculum for home use. But, I couldn't find anything that could compare and stumbled onto Group's digital downloads.

I needed enough activities for several weeks on Creation. Group's Hands-On Bible curriculum is doing Creation for their fall quarter. So I purchased the first three weeks and had enough at-home activities to teach for a month!

Teach Well: Using digital downloads is a great idea for any teacher wanting some inspiration and out-of-the-box ideas to make your Bible time unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin