Thursday, September 24, 2009

Learning Spanish: Colors

I think it is important for my son to learn another language. I didn't learn a second language until high school. It wasn't easy for me either. I think if I was introduced to the language early I could of caught on faster. In the school that I taught at, there was a Spanish teacher that would come into our class and teach. I am beginning to teach my son the same lessons that she taught.

I thought I would share with you some sites that I found helpful and fun to teach colors in Spanish. Using technology is great for teaching a foriegn language. I am learning right along with my son since I have only graduated Preschool Spanish. ;)

Here is a great game to help with learning the names of the colors. Here is a video to help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin