Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mary Rice Hopkins & Puppets with a Heart

Those that knew me in the classroom knew that Mary Rice Hopkins' music played most of the time. Whether class was in session or not! I can always find a song from her collection to play in any theme or Bible story that I might be telling. (Make sure to check out Mary's free scope and sequence for each album here.) I also went to several ACSI conferences where Mary was there doing worship and teaching classes. I can not tell you how much I learned from her as a teacher, mom, and Christian! I also remember seeing Darcy with her Puppets with a Heart there as well, and since have been inspired to create my own Bible application lessons with my own puppets.

Since then, Mary and Darcy have teamed up. I feel blessed to have known how God has used them in their ministries before and now seeing His hand in using them together now! I am happy to hear that her new DVD, Mary Rice Hopkins & Puppets with a Heart has the Dove Foundation Seal of Approval! You need to take a look at this DVD! There are life lessons in this video that has always been a part of Darcy's ministry and now Mary has put music to to it. This music will plant those important seeds in your child's heart that will never leave.
To add to my excitement is that TBN is now showing Puppets with a Heart twice a week! Click here for the program schedule. On their website you can meet the characters and view a clip. Check it out!
Teach Well: "Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me." Psalm 25:4-5a

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin