Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Squirrel Game

I love to shop thrift stores. When I go I am always keeping my eye out for vintage educational games. I found this game at Goodwill that I bring out only for this season. Can you believe it? It is so darling with the little pinecones on the board. The children love it!







When looking for games I usually know that there might be pieces missing. This game had a few pinecones and the dice missing but that didn't keep me from bringing this treasure home. I always buy larger dice to use for my preschoolers and keep a box at home to use as needed.


Teach Well: Shop thrift stores for unique board games that can go with your theme! As you start to collect them and bring them out on special occasions the children will sense how special they really are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin